Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How to find out what you need

Here's an interesting game if you need to waste more time on the Internet. Google (your name) needs.

This is what I need, as it turns out:

Tad needs volume

Tad needs some good real estate professionals

Tad needs Contract or part-time work in the editing and proofreading arenas (how did they know?)

Tad needs help

Tad needs you

Tad needs modernizing

Tad needs and deserves someone wonderful! (Actually, I'm fine in that department)

Tad needs to find a new home which includes workshop, training and storage areas. A major fundraising drive is underway. ... (I like the last part)

Tad needs to do something to take the edge off those bad days.

Tad needs a date with the sweet and innocent Rosalee

1 comment:

Bradley said...

Bradley needs a new pair of shoes (yeah, actually, I probably do)

Bradley needs at-bats for batting title (well doesn't everybody?)

Bradley needs a heart transplant (news to me.)